Dipton Post Office
We are a Post Office Local and are a paperless office. The services we provide are as follows,
Cash Withdrawals, Cash Deposits, Cheque Deposits, Balance Enquiries for all major banks, both personal and business accounts.
Change giving service for businesses with a Change Giving Card.
Postal Services Acceptance of all Royal Mail and Parcelforce Worldwide services, both for national and international destinations, we offer advice on the best service which suits your needs. We have two Royal Mail collections a day at 12.30pm and 4.30pm, as well as one Parcelforce collection at 3pm.
Other services include;
- Drop and Go: A free, same-day service for regular senders to drop off parcels. Save time – no weighing or printing.
- Catalogue returns, including the ability to print return labels if the customer can produce a QR code on their mobile.
- Local collect, convenient delivery.
- We sell postal orders and stamps.
- Mail redirection, for change of address or bereavement.
- Bill Payments and Top Ups We take bill payments, gas card and electricity key top ups, as well as mobile phone top ups.
- Miscellaneous We sell Post Office telephone cards, One4all gift cards, Health Lottery and Charity donations.
- Stationery Various sized envelopes, padded envelopes, posting bags and boxes, bubble wrap, notebooks, printing paper, various sizes and types of sticky tape, pens, pencils, etc.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer any DVLA, Passport Services, Moneygram or Foreign Currency at our branch, these services are offered at a main branch only, the closest being Stanley or Consett.
ALL CARD AND CASH PAYMENTS WELCOME.